The Global Citizens Program
The Global Citizens Program is open to Villanova School of Business (VSB) freshmen. This 16-week study abroad experience combines academic course work with a practical internship located in either London or Singapore.
This program is designed to offer a unique and life-altering academic experience to first-year business students, enabling participants to:
- Stimulate greater intellectual curiosity early in their college careers
- Challenge pre-conceived notions of the world
- Test career assumptions early
- Start building resumes and allow for more competitive future jobs
- Have the opportunity to study overseas later as a sophomore, junior, or first semester senior.