Stanford Hall

Stanford Hall is the largest and tallest of Villanova’s residence halls. The building houses approximately 520 male and female residents in double-room accommodations on five floors. Stanford Hall includes laundry facilities and a fitness center for students’ use. The building is named for The Rev. Edward V. Stanford, OSA, who served as University President from 1932 - 1944.