Sheehan Hall

Sheehan Hall is a co-educational residence hall (by floor) for approximately 400 sophomores. One of the largest residence halls on campus, Sheehan along with its companion building, Sullivan Hall, forms a part of the campus commonly referred to as "the Quad."

Sheehan Hall is named in honor of the The Rev. John T. Sheehan, OSA, who served as the Provincial for the Augustinian Order from 1938-1944.