Sullivan Hall

Sullivan Hall is a co-educational (by floor) residence hall for approximately 400 sophomores. One of the largest residence halls on campus, Sullivan Hall along with its companion building, Sheehan Hall, forms a part of the campus commonly referred to as "the Quad."

Sullivan Hall is named for The Rev. Mortimer A. Sullivan, OSA, who served as the University's President from 1925-1926 and subsequently as the Provincial of the Augustinian Order.